February 9, 2011

Steam Cleaners on Late Night Infomercials

I never new what a steam cleaner was until I saw one on an infomercial one night. Those infomercials are so well made and persuasive that despite my better judgement, I found myself ordering one of their units and eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

This type of a cleaner is sort of like a new toy for a big kid because now I was going to be able to clean with steam. What a cool opinion and one that the infomercial made very appealing. I mean, I always cleaned my sink and toilets and other things but I never got them "steam" cleaned. Being able to clean them so that they were sanitary enough to eat off of was something that sounded very exciting.

Dyson Handheld

Of policy what came in the mail worked nowhere like what was advertised on television. In fact, playing with the steam aspect of the cleaner wasn't nothing else but fun at all after I realized that it wasn't cleaning like I saw on Tv. On the Tv spot they showed the steam coming out of the nozzle and decimating the dirt, just ripping it off the counters and sinks. It was truly spectacular how easy and fun it looked.

Steam Cleaners on Late Night Infomercials

In reality though, the steam was just a petite trickle that did very petite to do away with the dirt. Even after setting it to the top setting, it did very petite to clean my sink's surface. I assumed I was doing something wrong but no matter what I did, the cleaner failed to clean.

Steam can nothing else but help clean things if it is harnessed correctly. It is common in carpeting cleaning machines and can be used effectively to sanitize your carpets. But the handheld steam cleaner I got in the mail nothing else but wasn't a machine that could clean anything. It serves me right for my weak late night moment of watching infomercials.

Dyson Handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment